We are upgrading our forum software!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Me

Verified
Sep 14, 2013
This was a surprise! But it has been interesting checking out the new changes and things seem to be shaping up quite nicely. I would like to suggest adding the ability to view more posts on one page. Like maybe 40 posts per page or more. You may already have that on your list of things to do but I thought I'd toss out a reminder just in case.

Anyway, congrats on the fresh look. :)

Reactions: Jack

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Congrats about the change, but I guess it will take me some time to get it working for me:).

Reactions: Jack

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
yeah it would be great to have more new topics on mini spy on forum it would make it more active as with my bb i used to check portal to check active topics well hope you can if it doesn't add too much load on server :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
In the top-right part of the theme you will now see a "Spy" button.
6isnnnh.jpg

Whenever you click on it... Well, do it, and you will see what it does. Enjoy! :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Is there any forum statistics like before?
No, it does not show how many replies the thread has or when it was created..... However if you really want to know these facts, you can use the Recent Posts/What's New buttons from the forum index :D

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
My config still doesn't show completely and I can't edit the top portion where the template was, e.g. os,risk level etc

Last edited:

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Other members config's aren't showing completely atleast on my end

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Config's won't show because they've not been updated by the user. Please check your Conversations/PM.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Can you send me a screen of your config in edit mode? (how it supposed to look in other words) I don't see anything above the image of my pc

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Edit mode shows the same you see, but creating a new topic will show you the new Config fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.