Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
In screen-shots is in AutoMode, it select the country automatically, but You also can select an specific country of the 18 available.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

@yesnoo: I already have installed 2017 17.0.0.611TR Es_Mx (in trial mode 30 days) and I can tell You that in VPN You can select country (18).
What is Es_Mx, the bold above?

In nsane forums, a user from India mention seems application support is not ready in India yet...

He gets this...attached is the screenshot

Attachments

• scr.png
    scr.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 565

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Es_MX is the localization, Es (Español - Spanish), Mx (Méxic ). Mx is the localization for all the countries where Spanish is spoken in Latin America. Es_Es (Spanish for Spain) always takes longer to appear...

Kaspersky in general does not offer support until they officially release a new version and the installers are published in Kaspersky official site.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky 17.0.0.611 MR0 Technical Release Download Links:

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KTS(2017)/kts17.0.0.611en-US_full.exe
ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS(2017)/KIS17.0.0.611en_full.exe

KAV2017 still not available...

Commercial License/90 days OEM Trial Key is needed to activate.

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Installed the TR. It recognized my commercial license but the VPN is still in the 200MB free mode. It'll probably be a separate purchase.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hum... I'm still not sure :mad: but I hope so...

D

Deleted member 2913

Is VPN a separate install i.e a separate entry in add/remove?

Is there any VPN entry in startup?

Any VPN process/es running on VPN OFF & VPN ON?

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
200 MB per month?

I think the limit is only 200 mb. Although I have a 3 year license but I am still limited to 200 mb. I guess to increase you have to purchase it. It is very heavy now in compare with KIS 2016. I don't really understand why the vendors want to implement everything like vpn, system utilities into antivirus. The main function of antivirus is to protect the system against viruses.

D

Deleted member 2913

I think the limit is only 200 mb. Although I have a 3 year license but I am still limited to 200 mb. I guess to increase you have to purchase it. It is very heavy now in compare with KIS 2016. I don't really understand why the vendors want to implement everything like vpn, system utilities into antivirus. The main function of antivirus is to protect the system against viruses.
You mean limit is simply 200 MB i.e once the limit is over, you will need to get the premium or it will not work?

H

hjlbx

LOL... VPN is premium add-on like COMODO TrustConnect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.