Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS\KSOS: 17.0.0.611RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Harlan,

Did you activate your KSC yet?

How to activate it?
There is nothing in the GUI & My Kaspersky portal to activate it.

I created My Kaspersky Account & for KSC, it mentioned application support not yet available in my region. I am from India.
I created another account with country selected USA during account creation & My Kaspersky had subscription option i.e get license But still no activation field.

Is KSC lic/serial similar like KIS/KTS? If Yes then may be the activation field in My Kaspersky portal applies to KSC too?

Reactions: DardiM

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Kaspersky 2016/2017 support 100% Windows 10 now, no restrictions or limitations...

Limitations for now is with the upcoming W10 RS1/Anniversary Update.
Any problem happened when I update my computer on 2nd August with Kaspersky 2017 on it?

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Sorry to said, I don't trust Chinese AV vendors, so I do not use any software of them. And I trust Kaspersky the most!
You don't trust Chinese software, but you trust Russian? That makes no sense at all.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Is there any extended trials for Kaspersky IS?
you can google for trial 91 days or just simply use the free russian version and change the language to english

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroDay

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
You don't trust Chinese software, but you trust Russian? That makes no sense at all.
This is my think :D. I also use Adguard for Desktop and Android, and I trust them! And Can I send me a PM why you compare Russia like China? I wanna to know to extend my knowledge. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroDay and DardiM

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
As I said before, Kaspersky will publish a Patch to give support for W10RS1/AU, K2016MR1 patch beta is already available, and I guess patch A for K2017 will do the same soon...

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
As I said before, Kaspersky will publish a Patch to give support for W10RS1/AU, K2016MR1 patch beta is already available, and I guess patch A for K2017 will do the same soon...
But what's happened during the time Windows 2nd August is released and Patch for Kaspersky is released?

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
This is my think :D. I also use Adguard for Desktop and Android, and I trust them! And Can I send me a PM why you compare Russia like China? I wanna to know to extend my knowledge. Thanks!

Well Russia have been known to use tactics just as devious as China. Russia and China are also allies and close friends as Countries. Also Eugene Kaspersky's college fees were paid for by the KGB/FSB (Google that for further info) The KGB/FSB didn't do that out of the kindness of their heart. I still like Kaspersky and I'm going to try the 2017 version. However to think that Russia is any less shady than China is incorrect. And like I say Russia and China's governments are very close friends and allies.

Reactions: Maxxx58
D

Deleted member 2913

Is there any extended trials for Kaspersky IS?
I can give you KIS 2 legit keys for 4 months total

You can activate with one key & add another key so that when the first key expires, added key is automatically activated.

But the keys are for India region so you may try activating it VPN with India IP...I think it works & activates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DardiM and ZeroDay

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I can give you KIS 2 legit keys for 4 months total

You can activate with one key & add another key so that when the first key expires, added key is automatically activated.

But the keys are for India region so you may try activating it VPN with India IP...I think it works & activates.

Thank you very much, that's extremely kind of you. But won't Kaspersky see I'm not in India as I'm recieving definition updates and block the licence?

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.