KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 21.0.7.318 beta

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Currently is enough stable in my old laptop, for now I'm getting a bug -> checking KSN reputation with Explorer option provokes a fast GUI crash and restarted, but without generating products dumps...

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Is the KIS 2021 Beta pretty stable? Well as stable as a Beta can be? I'm thinking about installing it and helping to find any bugs etc. Thanks for all the info you've provided in this thread @harlan4096
I tried it out and it worked pretty well for me. It has bugs, and seemed a little slower to me, but it worked.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Thanks. It looks like that fixed it. I don't understand why, but I think it worked... I am back on K21 now.
Harlan, it works most of the time, but every once in a while there is a glitch, and babylon manages somehow to connect to the internet, despite all 3 network settings being denied. This happens to me on KIS20. Just mentioning it in case it might be of interest to you.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Ok, I will try to reproduce it here, but until now I always got no connection to network...

Tried again with different words:

1560442902014.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.