harlan4096

MalwareTips Team
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I remember that in different and previous threads I already uploaded to this section some screen-shots of this upcoming 2019 version :) anyway still in beta and some things (GUI and settings) may change...

I'll upload soon a new set of screen-shots...

Last edited:

harlan4096

MalwareTips Team
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Screen-shots of last KTS2019b789 beta build... also You may check the current security tweaks I've done to it ;) (also valid for 2017 & 2018)

https://cloud.qainfo.ru/apps/gallery/s/PHo9PymCXyIZkBI#

There are still some GUI bugs and some settings may change in the final/official version...

Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Thanks a lot for posting these screenshots. I don't have a lot of free time these days so i'm not able to test Kaspersky beta builds.
I see a few new features & a lot of improved options:

• Scanning scripts (File-antivirus didn't do that before?)
  • More additional Web-Antivirus settings
  • Anti-banner settings improved
  • Application manager improved
  • Encrypted connections scanning improved
  • A lot of UI improvements (crisp & sleek)
So far so good.
Regards.

Last edited:

Huchim

Level 4
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Hello, is there a way to automatically block expired https sites? It's a little anoying, because in ESET you can do it.

davisd

Level 21
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
In my opinion, phrase "Your protection is live now" is too long, better would be something like "You are protected", "Everything is fine/OK", "No attention/actions required" etc.

I'm looking forward to version 2019 but I think Kaspersky should change the interface colour to black to make it stand out more I'm a little sick of the white

Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Kaspersky
In my opinion, phrase "Your protection is live now" is too long, better would be something like "You are protected", "Everything is fine/OK", "No attention/actions required" etc.
In the latest version (KTS2018), it already says "Your computer is protected". I think in the 2019 version, Kaspersky decided to change it....;):)

And besides, it doesn't matter what it says as long as it does it's job & actually protect the PC.

Huchim

Level 4
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
How about update notification? On windows 1709 and version 18 it's not using windows notification center, this is by design?

harlan4096

MalwareTips Team
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Yes, K2019 uses W10 Notification Center, in Fact K2018 was using it also until the last W10 FC/RS3, which I guess broke it and K2018 started to send some old style notifications (outside Notification Center), I'm not sure if KL will fix it in a patch, but K2019 uses it: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

harlan4096

MalwareTips Team
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Did You already read posts #4 & #5 of this thread?