Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I remember that in different and previous threads I already uploaded to this section some screen-shots of this upcoming 2019 version :) anyway still in beta and some things (GUI and settings) may change...

I'll upload soon a new set of screen-shots...

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Thanks a lot for posting these screenshots. I don't have a lot of free time these days so i'm not able to test Kaspersky beta builds.
I see a few new features & a lot of improved options:

• Scanning scripts (File-antivirus didn't do that before?)
  • More additional Web-Antivirus settings
  • Anti-banner settings improved
  • Application manager improved
  • Encrypted connections scanning improved
  • A lot of UI improvements (crisp & sleek)
So far so good.
Regards.

Last edited:

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Hello, is there a way to automatically block expired https sites? It's a little anoying, because in ESET you can do it.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

In my opinion, phrase "Your protection is live now" is too long, better would be something like "You are protected", "Everything is fine/OK", "No attention/actions required" etc.

carl fish

Level 7
Verified
Mar 6, 2012
I'm looking forward to version 2019 but I think Kaspersky should change the interface colour to black to make it stand out more I'm a little sick of the white

Reactions: Faybert

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
In my opinion, phrase "Your protection is live now" is too long, better would be something like "You are protected", "Everything is fine/OK", "No attention/actions required" etc.
In the latest version (KTS2018), it already says "Your computer is protected". I think in the 2019 version, Kaspersky decided to change it....;):)

And besides, it doesn't matter what it says as long as it does it's job & actually protect the PC.

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
How about update notification? On windows 1709 and version 18 it's not using windows notification center, this is by design?

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Did You already read posts #4 & #5 of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.