Planned software upgrade - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016
In mobile when i click on "x minutes ago on the recent posts", i am able to click and arrive on the latest post but not the same case in laptop.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
In mobile when i click on "x minutes ago on the recent posts", i am able to click and arrive on the latest post but not the same case in laptop.
Do you mean this link?
124.jpg
For me it works as it should, bringing me to the latest posts...

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Marko :) - I 've doesn't seen your bug on my Chrome forks: Slimjet, Iron, Cent, testing with testùùùééé ...text doesn't disappear.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello @Jack, latest news from here:

It's better, cause no Sidebar if guest (=not logged) from Bookmarks links of threads only (links of forums e.g. "Browsers and Extensions" have Sidebar) - on Firefox and Chrome forks.

But:

* On Chrome forks (Slimjet, Iron, Cent...) at the time of log on, the MT page switch to MT home page... Sidebar doesn't toggle, and before all: no possibility to write on post reply, see two buttons "Attach files" and "Post reply" only.
On Firefox it's good, I have the possibility to write you see...

* Have a question: Why, during the log in, the "Stay logged in" case is notched by default... could you make this case unnotched by default, please?...

* I see 5 third-party requests Today ( that I've blocked with my add-on, to speeding up the browser):
cdn.materialdesignicons.com (since yesterday...)
fonts.googleapis.com (NEW since Today April 5, 2018...)
www{.}googletagmanager.com
secure.gravatar.com
ajax.googleapis.com
- So with ancient Forum software by XenForo these are 3 3rd-party requests only...

* I've bookmarked New posts link......I'll manage in the meantime...

* EDIT POST is empty on Cent only (Cent portable, version 1.8.9.28) - no content, so no possibility of edit...cause my add-ons maybe?.. At the log on time, the page change to MT home page...

- see you soon...and sorry for my questions

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 65219

I always love new things but sadly it looks like windows high contrast theme,But I hope there are series of improvement on their way.
Best Regards to Developers/

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
stBmEffm_o.png

I still see the sidebar as a guest as shown in the screenshot but I also don't think it's an issue.

I've edited my precedent post #167 with this sentence:

"It's better, cause no Sidebar if guest (=not logged) from Bookmarks links of threads only (links of forums e.g. "Browsers and Extensions" have Sidebar) - on Firefox and Chrome forks."

Your screenshot is from the MT forums Home page (it's not thread link), that's why you have the Sidebar as a guest...

PS.
I see on this example of my copy/pasted quote, that original underline is not copied here...

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Found on the web:

Test a website's performance with these 6 online test services:

webpagetest.org/: WebPagetest - Website Performance and Optimization Test
Run a free website speed test from multiple locations around the globe using real browsers (IE and Chrome) and at real consumer connection speeds. You can run simple tests or perform advanced testing including multi-step transactions, video capture, content blocking and much more. Your results will provide rich diagnostic information including resource loading waterfall charts, Page Speed optimization checks and suggestions for improvements.

gtmetrix.com/: GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
Analyze your site’s speed and make it faster.
GTmetrix gives you insight on how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.

developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/: PageSpeed Insights
Make your web pages fast on all devices.

tools.pingdom.com/: Pingdom Tools
Pingdom Website Speed Test
Enter a URL to test the load time of that page, analyze it and find bottlenecks.

websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/: Web Page Analyzer - free website optimization tool website speed test check website performance report from web site optimization
Web Page Analyzer - 0.98 - from Website Optimization
Free Website Performance Tool and Web Page Speed Analysis
Try our free web site speed test to improve website performance. Enter a URL below to calculate page size, composition, and download time. The script calculates the size of individual elements and sums up each type of web page component. Based on these page characteristics the script then offers advice on how to improve page load time.

dotcom-tools.com/website-speed-test.aspx: Website Speed Test | Check Web Performance » Dotcom-Tools
Instantly test your website speed in real browsers from 25 locations worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.