Michyon

Level 2
I have installed it on a VM, and am testing now. Seems to install quickly unlike KTS 19

It slows my VM to a crawl. Ugh, seems heavy.

Other then that seems to not have any problems.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Level 62
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Exactly, beta versions comes with KTS/KAV/KIS/... and KSeC (VPN) both with traces enabled, also You should disable Application and Driver Verification, deleting some registry keys and restarting the system:, section 3 Disabling Application Verifier or Driver Verifier:

Beta-Testing Guide

In Support option/link of KTS/KSeC You can disable the traces...

Still They are "stabilizing" the product, but We may find some changes:

1.- A new option in Sefl-Defense to allow/deny remote admin of the product.
2.- Parental Control has been removed, and now Safe Kids is offered to install in the same way than PassWord Manger.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Level 62
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Notification in K2020 are essentially the same than in previous versions:
In the past a more customizable notifications settings were available in home versions, but They cut it according with their telemetry only a minor amount of homes used it...

You still have a very complex and rich customizable settings in corporate versions: KES10 / 11.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Level 62
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
It's the same notifications settings We have had in the last years in previous versions 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019... as I already said, extended notifications settings were cut some years ago, I think with K2013 or K2014...

harlan4096

Level 62
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Beta Testing site is down since yesterday, probably by maintenance, so I will not change the link and probably the site will be online soon, sorry for the inconvenience...

Reactions: Berny and venustus

carl fish

Level 3
Does this beta accept commercial keys yet, I remember last years beta accepted commercial keys early.

Last edited: