KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 20.0.14.1085 RC

aliali

Level 2
Verified
Sep 7, 2016
Hum weird, I have installed the last KTS2020 20.0.14.1085 and I have that setting...
hi
windows 7 home 32bit(vmware)
removed script scanner
m.PNG

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Last edited:

phantom83

Apr 2, 2019
hi
windows 7 home 32bit(vmware)
removed script scanner

It is now possible to scan scripts using Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows scanning scripts and other objects. The component can only detect a threat and notify about it, but it does not handle threats. The component is available in Microsoft Windows 10 or later.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
For those who are interested, I already have KIS2020 & KTS2020 TR (already accept commercial licenses), but for now only in Russian, but You may install them and in every system start change the language of the GUI to English with SHIFT+F12.

Send me a pm if interested, and I'll send the links via pm...

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
No, that is the RC, if You want the TR pm me, but I still have the TR in Russian, but You may install it and change to English in every system start...
Hi harlan4096, could you send me the link when you have time please? Is it true that we can get the K icon back in KIS 2020? I do like the new icon, but it would still be cool to be able to switch to the old K icon.

Reactions: silversurfer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.