KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 20.0.14.1085 RC

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
With K2020, and also in upcoming Patch E for K2019, You may change to classic K icon (In About window -> type SHIFT + IDDQD):
9mfmrxj.png
In Patch E for K2019 there is also a scope feature to change to classic "pig" sound when detecting malware, but I can't confirm in K2020:

I just tried this and it does not only change the tray icon but the desktop icon and the icons in the right button menu as well :)

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@harlan4096 - Stupid question, but do letters typed in 'About' to get the K logo back also reverse the action?
Yes! :)

I am running the release preview of Windows 10 and KTS 2019 E warned me it wasn't fully compatible although I didn't notice any module disabled.
Kaspersky does not support Preview versions ;)

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I'm not having any issues with FF66.0.3, but I think issues also with Chrome were already fixed...

Sorry I wasnt very specifical about the "problem", it isnt the "ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE" bug, but the downgrade for TLS 1.2 when Kaspersky is installed and scanning HTTPS connections:

Capturar.JPG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.